* life style changes and health promotion program efforts to change non healthy outcome through smoking reduction program, physical activity behaviour, Prevention of disease,weight reduction etc..social and environmental intervention like health education, community development,multi- factorial intervention will make health promotion..They identIfy healthy behaviours,self confidence, relaxation, social support, Education can promote healthy outcomes..
* Effective health promotion program improve health outcomes like healthy lifestyle,effective health services,healthy environment can promote quality of life..changes in non healthy behaviour can achive by health promotion program made by government..
* Impact in health promotion program in social and physical settings for individual immediatly effects on knowledge,skill s and motivation can change their behaviour and action..impact intervention should have strategies for their objectives..
* Patient - centeredness is an individual health needs and desires health outcomes focus on quality measurement..It is a collaboration care plan between patient,family and providers to manage customized and comprehensive plan..
* Patient empowerment is a patient advocacy point of view..it is a process by which people can get control over decision and actions affecting their health..it can be community or individual process..