Which of the following weapons helped continue the stalemate on battlefields during World War I? A.the tank B.the submarine C.the fighter plane D.the machine gun

2 answers
Question:

Which of the following weapons helped continue the stalemate on battlefields during World War I?
A.the tank
B.the submarine
C.the fighter plane
D.the machine gun

Answers

Answer:D: The machine gunExplanation:There were a lot of stalemates across the European nations as although the Allies possessed an edge in almost all areas, the Central powers were not far behind. The machine helped to continue these stalemates as they fired at around 500 RPM. It was hard for infantry troops to mount an attack on a trench or to move back enemies when they were getting mowed down. Attacks by the French to move the German front lines back ended in long lists of casualties.

D the machine gun helped continue the stalemate on the battlefield

Similar Solved Questions

2 answers

Adding and subtracting decimals (easy) get it right, (all of them) u get a 5-star rating! and a thanks!

Adding and subtracting decimals (easy) get it right, (all of them) u get a 5-star rating! and a thanks!...
1 answer

You spend $154 to make wooden bookends and plan to sell them online for $8 50 each you will charge an additional $3 25 per book and trap and ship them how many bookends must you sell in order for your profit to be at least $600A-40B-64C-65D-89

you spend $154 to make wooden bookends and plan to sell them online for $8 50 each you will charge an additional $3 25 per book and trap and ship them how many bookends must you sell in order for your profit to be at least $600A-40B-64C-65D-89...
1 answer

Explain applications MRI X-ray Ultrasound Infrared Radiation​

Explain applications MRI X-ray Ultrasound Infrared Radiation​...
1 answer

When two separate parent plant are involved in the pollination process

When two separate parent plant are involved in the pollination process...
1 answer

GDP includes the:Select one:a. current market value of government purchases of goods and services.b. sales of stocks and bonds at current market prices.c. current market value of used cars.d. current market value of all existing homes, regardless of when they were built.

GDP includes the:Select one:a. current market value of government purchases of goods and services.b. sales of stocks and bonds at current market prices.c. current market value of used cars.d. current market value of all existing homes, regardless of when they were built....
2 answers

Let f(x)=x^2 +2 and g(x)=1-3x. find each function value: (fg)(-1)

let f(x)=x^2 +2 and g(x)=1-3x. find each function value: (fg)(-1)...
1 answer

Place the following events in sequence: A) Russia declares war on Austria; B) Archduke Franz Ferdinand is shot; C) America enters the war. *BRAINLIEST

Place the following events in sequence: A) Russia declares war on Austria; B) Archduke Franz Ferdinand is shot; C) America enters the war. *BRAINLIEST...
1 answer

Describe what happens in the 5 stages of DNA replication.

Describe what happens in the 5 stages of DNA replication....
1 answer

There are 11 times as many cakes as there is pies. A worker counts that there are 60 more cakes than pies. How many pies is there?

There are 11 times as many cakes as there is pies. A worker counts that there are 60 more cakes than pies. How many pies is there?...
1 answer

Help me ASAP please !!!! I attached a pic

Help me ASAP please !!!! I attached a pic...
1 answer

Plsss help I don’t understand this

plsss help I don’t understand this...
1 answer

You have been asked to cut a 1.5m roll of bubble wrap into 30 cm lengths, which are used to wrap CDs before posting to clients. How many pieces of bubble wrap will you end up with?a. 3 b. 4 c. 5 d. 6​

You have been asked to cut a 1.5m roll of bubble wrap into 30 cm lengths, which are used to wrap CDs before posting to clients. How many pieces of bubble wrap will you end up with?a. 3 b. 4 c. 5 d. 6​...
2 answers

If we want to describe work, we must have (a) an action which causes no movement or reaction. (b)a force and a movement in the opposite direction of the force.(c) a force and a movement in the same direction as the force. (d)an action which causes movement and an opposite reaction.

If we want to describe work, we must have (a) an action which causes no movement or reaction. (b)a force and a movement in the opposite direction of the force.(c) a force and a movement in the same direction as the force. (d)an action which causes movement and an opposite reaction....
1 answer

What is the connotation of the words "Normal" and "Abnormal"? What is the intended effect?

What is the connotation of the words "Normal" and "Abnormal"? What is the intended effect?...
1 answer

MARKING AS BRAINLIEST

MARKING AS BRAINLIEST...
1 answer

On the day a person is born, a deposit of $10,000 is made in a trust fund that pays 5% interest, compound quarterly. Find the balance on the person's 18th birthday.

On the day a person is born, a deposit of $10,000 is made in a trust fund that pays 5% interest, compound quarterly. Find the balance on the person's 18th birthday....
1 answer

The probability that a randomly selected American household owns at least one dog is 43%. The probability that the household owns at least one cat is 31%. The probability that the household owns either a dog or cat is 57%. What is the probability that the household own both a cat and a dog? A 12% B.17% 0.37% D. 131%

The probability that a randomly selected American household owns at least one dog is 43%. The probability that the household owns at least one cat is 31%. The probability that the household owns either a dog or cat is 57%. What is the probability that the household own both a cat and a dog? A 12% B....

-- 0.010117--