Email is very important for any online business and hosting is necessary for this purpose. IONOS by 1and1 is a web hosting provider where you can create email storage, but you do not understand “how to create email on 1and1 webmail login”.
They have many servers around the world to serve the customers better and have good services, they provide shared hosting, dedicated servers, virtual servers, cloud servers, email hosting, SSL certificates as part of their services.
They provide good email services [email protected] with the hosting package, users can create their own business emails with their name and access them with 1and1 webmail login page.
1and1 webmail login email settings.
First, log in to your 1and1 webmail control panel. Open your browser and go to the official 1and1 website. 1und1.com / https://www.ionos.com/.
To log in, you can use the customer ID, email address or domain of any of these three. Then enter the password and after clicking the login button, you will see the 1&1 Control Panel dashboard.
The dashboard has many tabs.
- My Account
Now go to the Mail tab and click on the link “Create a new mail user”.
After clicking on the link, you will get two hosting plans.
- 1&1 Mail basic plan
- 1&1 Mail business plan
Once you have taken a basic plan, you can proceed by clicking on the “Configure Mailbox” button.
You will then see that you will be asked to enter some personal information to set up a mailbox.
- Email address – You can also use the first and last name to create an email address. These email addresses will represent your domain. This is your business email address.
- Domain – This field will give you a list of domains. If you select one of these, you can create an email address for your domain. For example, like this: [email protected]
- First Name – Enter your first name.
- Last Name – Enter your last name
- Password – Enter your secure password.
- Repeat Password – Repeat the password you entered in this field.
Forwarding emails from 1 and 1 webmail
If you wish to forward work emails to your personal email address, please click the appropriate button.
Note: All incoming e-mails will be automatically forwarded to the next e-mail address.
If you do not wish to accept work emails to your personal email address, uncheck the box. When you have verified that you have entered the correct information, click the “Save” button.
After clicking the “Save” button, the process of sending your work email is complete and a message will appear in your Webmail 1 & 1 panel.
See the message: Your mailbox is configured.
To check your business email list
Click on the Email link on the left side of the page. You will now see a list of emails on the 1 & 1 Webmail panel. Now you will see the list of emails on the dashboard. Then click on the “Browse” button ( ^ ) and click on the “Sign In” link.
To log in, you need to create the email address and password. You can share these emails with anyone.
POP Settings: Inbox server details for 1and1 webmail.
- Account type: POP
- Username: Your 1and1 email address (example: [email protected])
- Password: Your 1and1 email password.
- Server hostname: pop.1und1.com
- Server port: 993/995
- Authentication required: Yes, your 1and1 email ID and password.
- SSL/TLS: Yes
SMTP settings: For outgoing emails from 1and1 webmail.
- Account Type: SMTP
- Username: the username of the 1und1 email (example: [email protected])
- Password: the password of the 1and1 email account.
- Hostname server: smtp.1und1.com
- Server port: 587
- Authentication required: Yes, the 1and1 email username and password.
- SSL/TLS: Yes